The original Paratech hooligan tools are appreciated worldwide for their multi functionality, stability and robustness. You can not just pry open doors, you can also hammering, pulling a nail, cutting sheet metal, punching holes, breaking locks and many other applications can be carried out quickly in the application.
The head and claw of the hooligan tools are forged and hardened from high-alloy steel. They are pressed onto the 25 mm thick handle bar and additionally secured with pins. They are thus virtually insoluble connected to the handle.
Hooligan tools are available in different lengths and designs, always optimally tailored to the intended use.
- Used by fire brigades and aid organizations worldwide
- Multi functional, a tool for many purposes
- Perfected form of the head and the claws
- Indestructible thanks to special steel alloy
Type - lenght/weight:
- 610 mm / 4.860 g
- 762 mm - standard / 5.000 g
- 914 mm / 6.220 g
- 1.067 mm / 6.940 g